A contemporary gold plated bangle with a bold blue lapiz lazuli gemstone that is sure to impress. This semi-precious, natural gemstone has been hand cut onto a base layer of 925 sterling silver and coated with an extra thick layer of gold vermeil plating so that it much more long lasting that standard plating and you may enjoy it for as long as possible. It is a beautiful minimalist design that would work well both on its own and stacked alongside other bracelets. It has been ethically sourced and lovingly handmade by our artisan partners in Jaipur, India.
The lapis lazuli gemstone has, since the earliest of times, been associated with strength, courage and truth. It stimulates creativity and clarity within the holder, promoting self-awareness and deeper emotional connections. Lapis lazuli is the birthstone for September, making a great birthday gift.
OUR PROMISE: JEWELLERY THAT SHINES EVERY DAY We get it – you want to rock your jewellery daily. That's why Harfi pieces are your perfect sidekick, built tough to handle daily life and stick with you through thick and thin. We pick top-notch materials that not only look amazing but are also built to last.
We're not about fast fashion. Harfi Jewellery is all about timeless style, crafted with care and tested to endure. Your jewellery should sparkle, and we're here to make sure it does, day in and day out.
A little love goes a long way!
Delicate care and cleaning of your jewellery will help them to last for years to come.
- When not wearing your jewellery, be sure to store it in its packaging, this helps prevent scratching and maintain colour
- To keep your piece looking its best, gently rub the surface with a polishing cloth
- Always avoid water whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove your jewellery before bed and when applying scents, lotions and sprays
- Keep your chains fastened when stored to avoid tangling
- Free delivery on UK mainland orders
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days
- All jewellery orders should be delivered within 2 working days from the date of dispatch
- Next working day delivery (for orders placed before 12pm Mon-Fri) - £4.95
You can return your order within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Please see our Returns and Exchange policy for more details.
*Please note that all sizes and weights are approximate by a margin of ≠ 10%. due to the handcrafted production. Minor imperfections and slight variations in colour are also to be expected. This is all part of its charm and why each piece is truly unique*