18ct Gold Vermeil Lapis Lazuli Gemstone Crystal Half Moon Ring
Free extended returns until 10 Jan 2024
Free UK mainland shipping
Gift wrapping option available at checkout
1 year warranty
This half moon shaped, deep blue gemstone ring is a true beauty. Set in 18k gold, the semi-precious lapis lazuli gemstone shines through brilliantly drawing attention to its simple elegance. It was ethically handmade using 925 sterling silver and coated in 2.5 micron gold plating which is much thicker than standard plating so that it will stay free from tarnish and you can enjoy it for a long time.
The lapis lazuli gemstone is known as a stone of protection, guarding those who wear it from life's stressed and troubles. It can bring about a state of deep inner self-knowledge and self-awareness, bringing qualities of honesty, compassion and morality. Lapis lazuli is an alternative birthstone for September, making a great birthday gift.
The Celest ring has been ethically sourced and lovingly handmade by an artisan co-operative in Jaipur, India. It arrives in an eco-friendly jewellery box that is FSC®-certified. The glue, paper and cardboard used in the production of this jewellery box are all 100% eco-friendly.
18ct Gold Vermeil
OUR PROMISE: JEWELLERY THAT SHINES EVERY DAY We get it – you want to rock your jewellery daily. That's why Harfi pieces are your perfect sidekick, built tough to handle daily life and stick with you through thick and thin. We pick top-notch materials that not only look amazing but are also built to last.
We're not about fast fashion. Harfi Jewellery is all about timeless style, crafted with care and tested to endure. Your jewellery should sparkle, and we're here to make sure it does, day in and day out.
A little love goes a long way!
Delicate care and cleaning of your jewellery will help them to last for years to come.
- When not wearing your jewellery, be sure to store it in its packaging, this helps prevent scratching and maintain colour
- To keep your piece looking its best, gently rub the surface with a polishing cloth
- Always avoid water whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove your jewellery before bed and when applying scents, lotions and sprays
- Keep your chains fastened when stored to avoid tangling
- Free delivery on UK mainland orders
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days
- All jewellery orders should be delivered within 2 working days from the date of dispatch
- Next working day delivery (for orders placed before 12pm Mon-Fri) - £4.95
You can return your order within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Please see our Returns and Exchange policy for more details.
*Please note that all sizes and weights are approximate by a margin of ≠ 10%. due to the handcrafted production. Minor imperfections and slight variations in colour are also to be expected. This is all part of its charm and why each piece is truly unique*