A little love goes a long way! Delicate care and cleaning of your jewellery will help them to last for years to come.
- When not wearing your jewellery, be sure to store it in the pouch it came. This helps prevent scratching and maintain colour.
- To keep your piece looking its best, gently rub the surface with a polishing cloth.
- Always avoid water whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove your jewellery before bed
- Keep your chains fastened when stored to avoid tangling
- Remove your jewellery when applying scents, lotions and sprays. Learn more from our care and cleaning guide