18ct Gold Plated Half Moon Blue Turquoise Earrings
Free extended returns until 10 Jan 2024
Free UK mainland shipping
Gift wrapping option available at checkout
1 year warranty
These beautiful, quartz gemstone, half moon earrings are suitable for any occasion. They have been lovingly handmade by our skilled artisan jewellers in India to add a meaningful addition to your outfit that reflects both your style and personal value.
The half moon base for these ethical earrings, upon which the turquoise gemstones are hand set, symbolise birth cycles and fertility and are thus often worn to signify womanhood.
Turquoise is the birthstone for December. Turquoise, with a dazzling sky-blue to blue-green colour, has been a coveted gemstone for thousands of years tracing as far back as 4000 BC making it one of the most ancient stones in existence. It has long been hailed for it's special protective and healing abilities, as the ancient Egyptians and Native Americans believed it would protect one from harm. It also cleanses one's mind, allowing one to plunge deep beneath the surface to identify and alleviate burdens and bring about peace.
18ct Gold Plated On Brass
OUR PROMISE: JEWELLERY THAT SHINES EVERY DAY We get it – you want to rock your jewellery daily. That's why Harfi pieces are your perfect sidekick, built tough to handle daily life and stick with you through thick and thin. We pick top-notch materials that not only look amazing but are also built to last.
We're not about fast fashion. Harfi Jewellery is all about timeless style, crafted with care and tested to endure. Your jewellery should sparkle, and we're here to make sure it does, day in and day out.
A little love goes a long way!
Delicate care and cleaning of your jewellery will help them to last for years to come.
- When not wearing your jewellery, be sure to store it in its packaging, this helps prevent scratching and maintain colour
- To keep your piece looking its best, gently rub the surface with a polishing cloth
- Always avoid water whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove your jewellery before bed and when applying scents, lotions and sprays
- Keep your chains fastened when stored to avoid tangling
- Free delivery on UK mainland orders
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days
- All jewellery orders should be delivered within 2 working days from the date of dispatch
- Next working day delivery (for orders placed before 12pm Mon-Fri) - £4.95
You can return your order within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Please see our Returns and Exchange policy for more details.
*Please note that all sizes and weights are approximate by a margin of ≠ 10%. due to the handcrafted production. Minor imperfections and slight variations in colour are also to be expected. This is all part of its charm and why each piece is truly unique*