The lavish and playful dalmatian jasper bracelet is sure to impress with its alluring black, white and rust orange tones. This highly sought after, semi-precious stone has been hand carved onto gold vermeil sterling silver so that you may enjoy its shine for as long as possible. As every piece is handcrafted using a natural stone the markings on each bracelet will change slightly from one item to another making each one truly unique.
Jasper is known as the "supreme nurturer" with its healing and protective properties. It absorbs negative energy and brings about tranquility and wholeness. It is the traditional birthstone for March making it a superb gift for those born on this month
Bangle Width: 6.35cm
OUR PROMISE: JEWELLERY THAT SHINES EVERY DAY We get it – you want to rock your jewellery daily. That's why Harfi pieces are your perfect sidekick, built tough to handle daily life and stick with you through thick and thin. We pick top-notch materials that not only look amazing but are also built to last.
We're not about fast fashion. Harfi Jewellery is all about timeless style, crafted with care and tested to endure. Your jewellery should sparkle, and we're here to make sure it does, day in and day out.
A little love goes a long way!
Delicate care and cleaning of your jewellery will help them to last for years to come.
- When not wearing your jewellery, be sure to store it in its packaging, this helps prevent scratching and maintain colour
- To keep your piece looking its best, gently rub the surface with a polishing cloth
- Always avoid water whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove your jewellery before bed and when applying scents, lotions and sprays
- Keep your chains fastened when stored to avoid tangling
- Free delivery on UK mainland orders
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days
- All jewellery orders should be delivered within 2 working days from the date of dispatch
- Next working day delivery (for orders placed before 12pm Mon-Fri) - £4.95
You can return your order within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Please see our Returns and Exchange policy for more details.
*Please note that all sizes and weights are approximate by a margin of ≠ 10%. due to the handcrafted production. Minor imperfections and slight variations in colour are also to be expected. This is all part of its charm and why each piece is truly unique*