An ethically sourced black Turkish peshmetal made from 100% organic cotton.
As a result of it's thin weaving this handwoven fouta is very light while still remaining very absorbent. It does not require much space and can be rolled up nicely, making it the perfect compliment to your travel bag. It has been lovingly handwoven in Turkey on traditional wooden looms for a beautifully tactile cotton fibre.
This double sided, natural towel is perfect for the beach given its compact and quick drying features. This monochrome chevron pattern towel also makes a great sarong, spa towel, picnic blanket or throw. It is the ideal eco gift for a globetrotter.
Organic Turkish Cotton With Natural Tassels
A little love goes a long way!
Delicate care and cleaning of your jewellery will help them to last for years to come.
- When not wearing your jewellery, be sure to store it in its packaging, this helps prevent scratching and maintain colour
- To keep your piece looking its best, gently rub the surface with a polishing cloth
- Always avoid water whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove your jewellery before bed and when applying scents, lotions and sprays
- Keep your chains fastened when stored to avoid tangling
- Free delivery on UK mainland orders
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days
- All jewellery orders should be delivered within 2 working days from the date of dispatch
- Next working day delivery (for orders placed before 12pm Mon-Fri) - £4.95
You can return your order within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Please see our Returns and Exchange policy for more details.
*Please note that all sizes and weights are approximate by a margin of ≠ 10%. due to the handcrafted production. Minor imperfections and slight variations in colour are also to be expected. This is all part of its charm and why each piece is truly unique*